When you choose to install solar panels, you always believe on a worry-free operation. We provide you 10 tips to get a worry-free operation of your solar panels.
Also, you need to contact a reputed solar panel supplier for this service. The best solar panel supplier in Delhi can offer you genuine services which are cost effective.
- Opt for a good setup:
- In order to maximize electricity production, proper alignment of the solar panels towards the sun is very important.
- When solar cells are set up in the direction of southeast and southwest, they perform the best.
- A slope between 20 and 60 degrees brings good results.
- Choose for quality:
- Always select best quality solar panels.
- Monocrystalline solar panels offer the following advantages in comparison to other types of panels
- The best quality of silicon.
- A reduced risk of micro cracks.
- The highest yield per m².
- A proven longevity.
- Choose for a reliable installer:
- An experienced professional can install the solar panels in a very best way.
- Ask the installer to come for a measurement and to give some references for similar projects.
- Invest in a good invertor:
- One should choose for quality as the inverter is a key component of the solar plant.
- Good invertor has a lifespan of at about ten years.
- Inverters without transformer give higher efficiency rather than inverters with transformer.
- You can opt for an inverter which has an efficiency of at least 97%.
- Ensure proper dimensioning:
- When you purchase a PV-system, kindly verify that the solar panels and the inverter are correctly dimensioned.
- With respect to power of the solar panels, the best dimensioning of the inverter is of 90% to 110%.
- In a PV-system of 3 kWp, this example stands for an inverter with a capacity between 2.7 and 3.3 kWp.
- With respect to the solar panels, one can typically opt for an ‘under dimensioning’ inverter.
- Because of non-optimal weather conditions in Belgium, the solar panels never reach their peak efficiency.
- Continuously monitor and assess your return:
- You naturally want to attain maximum efficiency while investing in solar panels.
- For that reason, you can closely and constantly monitor and evaluate the performance of your system.
- There is an efficiency calculator which measures the theoretical yield of your solar panels.
- The calculator pulls out all the historical data from your system.
- Afterwards, it can calculate the return automatically and accurately.
- Thus, you can immediately check, your system is optimally performing or not.
- Clean your solar panels but moderately:
- At which frequency can your solar panels be cleaned?
- It is suggested that a single cleaning each for one to five years is sufficient.
- It also depends upon the location and other environmental factors.
- Cleaning your solar panels leave behind the risk of developing microscopic scratches in the coating.
- After the cleaning process, some little pieces of dirt will attach very soon.
- Increase the yield and extend the lifetime of your solar panels:
- Very often PID or Potential Induced Degradation crop ups on all photovoltaic panels.
- As a result of PID, the solar panel degrades faster.
- Henceforth, during their lifetime, they don’t get the expected return.
- By installing a PIDbox, the yield losses cause by Potential Induced Degradation is avoided.
- This device is installed between the solar panels and the inverter.
- It is done to restore the affected solar cells and to expand their lifetime.
- Avoid shade:
- Avoid shadow objects. For example dormers, chimneys, trees etc.
- Attach a separate MPTT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) to limit the efficiency losses; if shadow on your solar panels becomes inevitable.
- If not, your installation will become less profitable.
- Do an annual check:
- Once in a year get your plant checked.
- Since prevention is better than cure, carry out a visual check by yourself.
- Check the readings on your system’s inverter:
- The PV system needs to convert from direct current (DC) to an alternating current (AC) before the electricity generated by the system can be used throughout your home.
- It is done with the help of an inverter.
- Check the readings on your inverter periodically all through the week.
- Since your system may produce less energy on cloudy days, be sure to take note of any dips in power production as well as weather conditions.
- If you notice that your system is generating less energy, particularly on clear sunny days, then your system is in need of some maintenance.
- Keep a log of your system’s maintenance:
- Keep a log of your system’s maintenance and performance.
- It is a great way to keep your system run efficiently.
- When a system starts to under-perform, a detailed log can give you a good insight about what may have caused it to do so.
- When a certified maintenance technician comes to service you system, you can share this information with them.
Solar Get Green is a reputed solar panel supplier in Delhi who can offer you services which are very genuine and cost effective.
We provide a broad range of high quality Solar Panels. We offer products to our clients which have longer functional life and are easily accessible at affordable costs.
These Polycrystalline Solar Panels utilizes solar energy for charging. It also utilizes that energy to function.
Features of solar panels:
- Weather-proof junction boxes.
- Low maintenance.
- High silicon content.
- Higher Efficiency.
More and more homeowners today switch to solar energy for their home.
Most of the people are installing a residential solar panel system which is becoming a good economic decision to many homeowners across the country.
For all your solar energy needs, you can always contact a better solar panel supplier in Delhi.
Here are a few of the mistakes to avoid when switching to solar energy.
1. Having Unfavourable Expectations:
• Having a good expectation of the payback period will help you in deciding how to finance your system as different financing options will influence the profitability of your investment.
• When it comes to unreasonable expectations, another factor that homeowners often ignore is the variability of the sun.
• The output of the solar system is affected by cloud cover and the number of daylight hours.
• Understanding this variability will help you to manage your expectations with regard to the profitability of your system.
2. Not Researching the Financing Alternatives:
• With zero-down payment and monthly low payments, it seemed to be an obvious choice for many homeowners to reap the benefits of solar energy.
• Solar loans often come with no down-payment, flexible loan terms, and reasonable monthly payments which allow the homeowner to benefit from the solar PV systems.
3. Missing Out on Financial Incentives:
• In your initial research phase, you wish to know what programs are accessible to you to bring down the cost of your system.
• All this information will help you make the best financial decision and arm you with the information you would require once you start speaking with installers.
4. Not Getting More Than One Quote:
• You will have a chance to work together with the companies and decide which one is most suitable to handle the installation.
• Installers will assess the condition of your roof, evaluate its orientation, and take shade estimates.
• This is an important process which is required for the installers to advise the best design for your system and make a proper estimate of the cost.
• We can help you to find installers in your area and check out their credentials and see their Google and Yelp ratings and reviews.
5. Waiting Too Long:
• As more and more homeowners opt for solar energy for their home, solar rebates and tax credits will be phased out.
• It is important to understand that solar leases also come with their own escalation rate, whereby monthly payments enhance over time, something that generally makes leases less desirable.
• With an outright purchase or a solar loan, however, your solar PV system can help you lessen your electricity bill.
• It lessen the risk of rising costs as you will know exactly what you are paying for your system with no nasty surprises.
Solar get green is one of the best solar panel suppliers in Delhi. Our aim is to offer the most compelling value in the solar energy industry.
We install the utmost quality solar energy systems on time, safely, with high customer satisfaction, at a low cost.