This year, it is a time to replace your incandescent bulbs with smarter choice i.e. LED Christmas lights. LED lights can save your money over time in a number of ways. They also last longer.
You can often use these LED bulbs to decorate your house. You can get these LED devices by contacting any of the authorized LED suppliers round the world.
These suppliers can offer you products at most affordable costs. The Solar LED bulb Supplier Delhi can offer you genuine items which are durable, trustworthy as well as cost effective.
Now you can check out some Best LED Christmas Lights of 2016:
- Qedertek Clear Christmas Solar String Lights:
These Clear Christmas String Lights from Qedertek are bright and beautiful. The most unique thing about this string of lights is that it is solar powered.
The light comes with a solar panel stake, which converts sunshine into electricity, which is then stored in an 1800mAh battery.
They can automatically turn on at night. They have on and off switch and a button to cycle through eight different light modes. They are resistant to dirt, dust, and rain water.
- Qedertek Multi-Color Christmas Solar String Lights:
This brand provides a 200 LED string which delivers quadruple the colourful fun across 72 ft. For an easy and stylish decoration job, they will do just fine.
This set is also solar powered and bear in mind that there is no other alternative to power them. This means you would not be able to use them indoors. These lights are also long-lasting.
- TaoTronics Dimmable LED String Lights:
These lights have a white-yellow look, which can be preferred over white-blue lights for the softer glow.
The string of 100 LEDs is connected by a copper wire which can be then moulded into a specific shape.
These can be a creative tool for holiday craft projects such as making a light tree in the yard or lighting up a flower display.
- InnooTech 100 Multi-Color LED Globe String Lights:
These attractive lights can easily be used for your indoors and outdoors.
- 1byone Aluminium Alloy Outdoor Laser Christmas Light Projector:
This mini-laser light projector is powerful and energy efficient. You can simply set up the 1byone Christmas Light Projector, and can decorate your house accordingly.
This light is strong enough to cover up to two thousand one hundred sq. ft. from a distance of twenty five feet, and you can place it anywhere.
The projector has an IP44 power adapter & an IP65 casing, which means you don’t have to worry about any sort of weather conditions.
- Ucharge Solar White Christmas Lights:
The Ucharge White Christmas Lights are the most cost-effective set of solar lights. You can easily get warm white, white, blue color, multi-color, and other such varieties all in the same place.
The Ucharge lights are only solar charged, so they are not a good fit for indoor decorations. Unlike the Qedertek lights, these lights contain a few different flash settings.
- TaoTronics Multi-Color Dimmable Led String Lights:
Their red, yellow, blue, and green lights are very elegant. They have a bendable copper wiring which can provide you with creative decorating options.
The light comes with an IR remote that toggle between ten different dimming options. It also has pulsing, and flashing settings. These durable and versatile lights can be used throughout the year.
- Paragala Falling Rain Lights:
A string of these lights is only about ten feet long and you can bind five of these light strings together for a greater effect.
The light comes with a cool white, a warm white, a blue and multi-color option. However we prefer the warm white in order to imitate falling snow in the night sky.
The lights are water-resistant, but their plug is not, so make sure to cover or protect it for outside use.
- Leapair LED Curtain Lights:
These Leapair LED Curtain Lights are designed in a way so that they can be hung from a curtain rod of the window. They can easily turn any ordinary curtain into a shimmering pool of light.
These lights can cover an area of 19.69 X 9.8 ft and are available either in a warm white or a pure white color.
- Cymas Outdoor Solar String Globe Lights:
These lights are solar-powered, and therefore, they are ideal for any outdoor decoration. The lights have an IP64 waterproof rating, which provides peace of mind when leaving them out in the rain.
Whether you choose a warm white, multi-color, or cool white style, you will be extremely charmed by the diffuse glow of these lights.
Solar Get Green is a well known best Solar LED bulb Supplier Delhi. Our LED bulb is in high demand for constantly fulfilling our customer’s expectations in product performance, services and delivery.
We make use of the newest solar technology to build scalable systems which perform better and last longer than conventional systems.
Our manufacturing experts make the most sophisticated energy efficient products which are based on the advanced machinery.
Therefore we help you to select the best manufactured goods, with the best value, for your requirement.
Our products such as Solar LED lights, Solar Road stud lights, Solar Street lights, solar rooftop systems, and Solar Lantern lights are manufactured and exported worldwide.
Our comprehensive experience provides a cost effective engineering solution and we have the ability to deliver projects on a stipulated budget.
This absolute efficiency and organization promises accelerated investment recovery in the long run.
Solar Get Green Solar Delivers:
- Cost and ROI Projections
- Complete Scope of Work
- Quality Products and Workmanship
- Project Duration and Expectations
Regardless of technological advancement in vehicles, cars and mobile devices, we see little change in asphalt roads.
Mainly when it comes to road safety, there are many things we can do to roads which can help innovate and improve the driving experience.
There are also many ideas to make use of roads to store up solar energy from the sun. Further, energy can be transferred into electricity for homes.
You can make use of solar road studs and can enjoy a safe driving experience. For this, you can also contact best solar road stud supplier in Delhi.
A best supplier can offer you products at much affordable rates.
Below mentioned are the top 5 smart road technologies of the future:
- Interactive Lights:
- One can use the idea to opt for motion-sensor lights.
- When a car passes through a particular stretch of a road, the motion sensor will lights up only that section of the road.
- As the car gets closer, the lights will automatically grow brighter.
- Interactive Lights are ideal for highways.
- As and when required, interactive lights also provide night visibility.
- Wind-Powered Lights:
- Pinwheels can power up wind-powered lights and produce electricity.
- It functions by harnessing wind drafts.
- The electricity can be utilized to light up the lights on the pinwheels.
- As it requires wind to power up, these wind-powered lights can only light up as cars pass by the area.
- This pinwheel generator is set up along the car’s path at the roadside and it continuously light up paths as cars drive through.
- Electric Priority Lane:
- The electric priority lane can charge up their vehicle on the go.
- The Induction Priority Lane has embedded magnetic fields which can even charge the vehicles.
- This is especially of use in countries, where there are a lot of EVs on the road.
- This ensures that electric cars do not require charging stations and people can even keep their cars charged for long journeys.
- Solar Roadways:
- Solar Roadways require installing solar panels on glass roads, complete with LEDs and microprocessors.
- The road surface will be engineered for cars to be able to stop safely, while travelling at a speed of 80 km per hour.
- During winter, solar panel roads can even melt snow and for sure the solar energy is utilized to power many electrical gadgets.
- Glow in The Dark:
- The idea to use glow in the dark road markings is better instead of spending a large budget on road lighting or other lighting options.
- The markings are made by using paint that contains photo-luminising powder which charges up during the day.
- These green glow markings extend for about five hundred metre and can glow for up to eight hours of night.
Solar Get Green is a reputed Solar Road Stud Supplier in Delhi who can offer you road studs at really reasonable rates.
We are a renowned organization who is engaged in supplying and trading a comprehensive range of plastic Solar Road Studs.
The solar road studs are specially designed and developed by our experts and are in compliance with the industry laid standards.
When you choose to install solar panels, you always believe on a worry-free operation. We provide you 10 tips to get a worry-free operation of your solar panels.
Also, you need to contact a reputed solar panel supplier for this service. The best solar panel supplier in Delhi can offer you genuine services which are cost effective.
- Opt for a good setup:
- In order to maximize electricity production, proper alignment of the solar panels towards the sun is very important.
- When solar cells are set up in the direction of southeast and southwest, they perform the best.
- A slope between 20 and 60 degrees brings good results.
- Choose for quality:
- Always select best quality solar panels.
- Monocrystalline solar panels offer the following advantages in comparison to other types of panels
- The best quality of silicon.
- A reduced risk of micro cracks.
- The highest yield per m².
- A proven longevity.
- Choose for a reliable installer:
- An experienced professional can install the solar panels in a very best way.
- Ask the installer to come for a measurement and to give some references for similar projects.
- Invest in a good invertor:
- One should choose for quality as the inverter is a key component of the solar plant.
- Good invertor has a lifespan of at about ten years.
- Inverters without transformer give higher efficiency rather than inverters with transformer.
- You can opt for an inverter which has an efficiency of at least 97%.
- Ensure proper dimensioning:
- When you purchase a PV-system, kindly verify that the solar panels and the inverter are correctly dimensioned.
- With respect to power of the solar panels, the best dimensioning of the inverter is of 90% to 110%.
- In a PV-system of 3 kWp, this example stands for an inverter with a capacity between 2.7 and 3.3 kWp.
- With respect to the solar panels, one can typically opt for an ‘under dimensioning’ inverter.
- Because of non-optimal weather conditions in Belgium, the solar panels never reach their peak efficiency.
- Continuously monitor and assess your return:
- You naturally want to attain maximum efficiency while investing in solar panels.
- For that reason, you can closely and constantly monitor and evaluate the performance of your system.
- There is an efficiency calculator which measures the theoretical yield of your solar panels.
- The calculator pulls out all the historical data from your system.
- Afterwards, it can calculate the return automatically and accurately.
- Thus, you can immediately check, your system is optimally performing or not.
- Clean your solar panels but moderately:
- At which frequency can your solar panels be cleaned?
- It is suggested that a single cleaning each for one to five years is sufficient.
- It also depends upon the location and other environmental factors.
- Cleaning your solar panels leave behind the risk of developing microscopic scratches in the coating.
- After the cleaning process, some little pieces of dirt will attach very soon.
- Increase the yield and extend the lifetime of your solar panels:
- Very often PID or Potential Induced Degradation crop ups on all photovoltaic panels.
- As a result of PID, the solar panel degrades faster.
- Henceforth, during their lifetime, they don’t get the expected return.
- By installing a PIDbox, the yield losses cause by Potential Induced Degradation is avoided.
- This device is installed between the solar panels and the inverter.
- It is done to restore the affected solar cells and to expand their lifetime.
- Avoid shade:
- Avoid shadow objects. For example dormers, chimneys, trees etc.
- Attach a separate MPTT (Maximum Power Point Tracker) to limit the efficiency losses; if shadow on your solar panels becomes inevitable.
- If not, your installation will become less profitable.
- Do an annual check:
- Once in a year get your plant checked.
- Since prevention is better than cure, carry out a visual check by yourself.
- Check the readings on your system’s inverter:
- The PV system needs to convert from direct current (DC) to an alternating current (AC) before the electricity generated by the system can be used throughout your home.
- It is done with the help of an inverter.
- Check the readings on your inverter periodically all through the week.
- Since your system may produce less energy on cloudy days, be sure to take note of any dips in power production as well as weather conditions.
- If you notice that your system is generating less energy, particularly on clear sunny days, then your system is in need of some maintenance.
- Keep a log of your system’s maintenance:
- Keep a log of your system’s maintenance and performance.
- It is a great way to keep your system run efficiently.
- When a system starts to under-perform, a detailed log can give you a good insight about what may have caused it to do so.
- When a certified maintenance technician comes to service you system, you can share this information with them.
Solar Get Green is a reputed solar panel supplier in Delhi who can offer you services which are very genuine and cost effective.
We provide a broad range of high quality Solar Panels. We offer products to our clients which have longer functional life and are easily accessible at affordable costs.
These Polycrystalline Solar Panels utilizes solar energy for charging. It also utilizes that energy to function.
Features of solar panels:
- Weather-proof junction boxes.
- Low maintenance.
- High silicon content.
- Higher Efficiency.
Solar energy system utilizes renewable resources. Solar energy systems do not drive out carbon emissions as gasoline does. Solar power is an infinite resource.
When a solar energy system is installed in a home, it becomes very important that homeowners are getting optimal results from that system.
Solar energy systems can be purchased through reputed dealer and suppliers. A well established solar led light dealer in Delhi can offer you items at most genuine rates.
Now, look at certain tips to maximize your solar energy system:
- Professional Installation:
- Initially, homeowners can save money by installing their own panels.
- However, solar panels are costly and installing them inaccurately can cause a lack of energy absorption.
- Professional installers are familiar with the best ways to place solar panels.
- Henceforth, their knowledge and expertise can be utilized in almost all cases.
- Solar panels should be placed properly to get optimal sun exposure.
- They should be positioned at an angle towards the sun.
- Professional installers can decide on the best placement.
- Always bear in mind that installing solar panels will be at last useful to both the occupants and the environment.
- Prior to decide upon the amount and the size of the panels, it becomes essential for homeowners to calculate their wattage requirements.
- During the winter months, the level of sun exposure is also very low.
- For most people, winter is the best time to plan for the amount of wattage that they require.
- Doors and windows should be insulated properly to keep energy inside.
- Doors should be insulated & windows should be paned.
- To keep heat inside the home, insulation strips and sweeps seem to be very effective.
- Opening and closing doors will release a good amount of heat.
- With a certain amount of planning and thought, energy can be easily saved and kept inside the home.
- Energy Safe All Around:
- Maintain a home with energy efficient appliances like refrigerators and light bulbs which can cut down the energy usage.
- Energy Star rating means appliances are rated as energy efficient devices.
- Remember to turn lights off in rooms which are unoccupied.
- Examine the home for leaking faucets and pipes which can help to cut down overall energy expenses.
- Customers should check whether their solar energy systems are well maintained or not.
- Solar panels do not have any moving parts unlike generators.
- To make sure that panels are secure and clean, they should be examined from time to time so that they can give optimal results.
- The snow should be cleared from the solar panels, if homeowners live in a snowy area.
- It will give direct exposure to the sun and more energy absorption.
- Trimming trees are very important.
- Reason being, the more direct sunlight the panels would get, the more energy they can provide to your home.
- Before purchasing any panel, buyers may examine the cost of solar panels.
- They should conduct research on different brands and types of solar panels.
- You can speak with experts on the subject and can get a good idea as well.
- Customer reviews are often valued.
- Reason being the reviewer is there in the same spot wherein potential customers can currently find themselves.
- They also possess same thoughts and concerns.
- Talk About It:
- Customers can open a dialogue regarding environmentalism and saving money by talking about decisions to pick alternate sources of energy.
- Most often, some people may feel awkward with the idea of go green.
- Reason being, they are unaware about the subject.
- Educating neighbors on solar energy can motivate them to go green themselves.
- It may seem unattainable and expensive when people talk about solar energy.
- If you talk about it, your neighbors may ask questions and research it for themselves.
- Solar energy systems are more energy efficient and after the initial investment they save your money as well.
- With respect to solar energy systems, buyers can bear in mind that the only way to go is professional installation.
- A professional installer is an expert and you can hire them for their expertise.
- A properly installed solar energy system has high return on investment.
- Placement can be a difficult decision for some; however individuals must remember that panels located in a sunny direction can give the best results.
- Prior to purchase a solar energy system, customers should know their wattage during the month when energy is used the most.
- For most people, this is during the month of winter.
- Proper insulation and maintenance of solar panels as well as energy efficient appliances can help to cut down the wattage.
- Solar panels do not require a great deal of work after being installed especially for homeowners.
- Researching and talking to neighbors regarding the use of solar panels can also be very beneficial.
- As a whole, the return on investment in solar energy systems is huge, both for customers as well as for the environment.
Today, Solar Get Green is considered to be the best solar led light dealer in Delhi. We are the biggest manufacturer & exporter of Solar LED Bulb.
Our product range also consists of solar panels, Solar street lights, solar lanterns etc.
Solar LED lights are mostly utilized in indoor lighting. These are used in combination with solar panels which capture sunlight and heat. They are energy efficient and are convenient to use.
Becoming a safe and responsible driver is one of the best things which anyone can do for themselves.
Safe driving is becoming more difficult now-a-days as people are facing a large number of obstacles. The use of solar road studs can help you to avoid such kind of distractions in day to day life.
By contacting a reputed supplier, you can get these top quality solar road studs. A top rated solar road stud supplier in Delhi can offer you products at very reasonable costs.
Here are some safe and basic driving tips:
- Remember the Basics:
- While driving, kindly obey the speed limit.
- Also be cautious during bad weather.
- Do not drink and drive.
- These are the simple methods to ensure safety while you are on the road.
- Adjust the headrest to a height behind your head and not your neck before you get into the driver’s seat.
- If you are driving at the time of sunrise or sunset, make sure the windshield is clean.
- Wear Your Seat belt:
- In case of any accident, wearing a seat belt will lessen your chances of being thrown out of the vehicle.
- Make sure all the passengers in your car have buckled up as well.
- Also remember, without seat belts, airbags don’t work. So don’t rely on them alone.
- Avoid Distractions and Disturbance: During driving, you need to avoid activities like
- Changing CDs or radio stations.
- Making a call or typing a message on your cell phone.
- Putting on your makeup.
- Consider Other Drivers:
- It becomes very important for drivers to realize that you absolutely cannot guess anything about other persons driving abilities.
- You cannot even expect the other car to turn right or left.
- It becomes your job to ensure your safety and everyone else as well.
- If you want to become an amazing driver, then drive with this thought it mind.
- Put a Limit on Passengers:
- Do not overload your car with additional passengers.
- Do not let anyone to drive your car.
- Reason being, if they met with an accident, you will still be persecuted.
- You may lose driving privileges, money, your car or even your life.
- Get a driving license.
- Know your responsibility.
- Utilize right set of tools to drive a car without hurting anyone.
Today, Solar Get Green is considered to be the best solar road stud supplier in Delhi who can offer you services which are trustable and cost effective.
We are a long-time manufacturer and supplier of Reflective Road Studs. We have huge industrial knowledge and experience in providing superior quality Road Studs.
The service company provides a comprehensive range of Solar Road Studs to their clients which are manufactured using high grade LED to increase the road safety during night time.
Buying solar panels seems to be a solid investment and you need to make sure that you pick the right one for you.
Today, the market is flooded with installers who claim that they are the best.
If you are looking for a right installer who can offer you good services then you can definitely avail their services.
The best Solar system kit supplier in Delhi can offer you services which are not only trustworthy but are reliable, affordable and genuine.
Here are some tips which can help you through the process of selecting the right solar panel installer.
1. Properly Certified:
• Your installer should be properly certified.
• It is of greatest value that the installer you select is MSC accredited.
• A good solar kit installer should be a member of the Solar Trade Association.
• You should also be aware of who will perform the actual installation.
• If in case it is a subcontracting company, you should ensure that they are MCS accredited as well.
2. Home Visit:
• The installer should visit your home and take the time to provide you information regarding the suitability of solar panels for your home.
• You can also anticipate ideas regarding how to save energy and how energy efficient your home is.
• If the installer is not ready to take the time and assess your detailed necessities, you will most likely not acquire the right installation.
3. Ask for References
• You could ask the installer to show you references and testimonial from previous clients.
• If they have been in business for a while, they should not have a problem for giving you the references.
• You should also conduct some research on the installer.
• For recommending an installer, neighbours and friends could also be a great source.
• Talking to previous customers is a best way to search out how their installation process was handled.
• You should be aware of the warranty period of the specific equipment.
• The average warranty open for the solar panels is around twenty years.
• If the warranty is for a shorter period of time, one can take for granted that the quality of the panels is low.
• Storage battery and inverter has limited guarantee.
• Most installers also offer workmanship warranty which is at least one year.
5. Understand the Quotations
• Firstly, you should obtain quotes from at least three installers.
• The quotations should be as per your specific requirements.
• You can compare quotes and can judge what is included in the price.
• You can also ask for some additional work that needs to be done which is not mention in the offer.
• You may also know whether you have to make any other payments on top of the price mentioned in the quotation.
Solar Get Green is a reputed Solar system kit supplier in Delhi which can offer services that are highly valuable and cost effective.
We provide solar kits to our customers in various specifications according to the customer’s needs. These kits are very reliable in nature and can be easily accessible in the market at best prices.
We are amongst the top service provider organizations which are engaged in offering a broad variety of Solar system Kits.
In recent years, it has been seen that there is an ever growing demand in the use of Green Energy and a demand for the installation of Solar Panels.
So, if you are in search for a best supplier who can offer you products at reasonable rates then you must contact a reputed solar panel supplier in Delhi.
Top 5 Reasons why there is a huge demand in Solar panel installations:
1. Environmentally Friendly Solution:
• Solar Panels are specifically designed to absorb the Sun’s rays and convert it as a means of Green Energy supply.
• Solar panels generate electric and heating for residential homes, commercial businesses and agricultural premises.
2. Great money saving option:
• Using of solar panels is a great money saving option for any person.
• It has a long term implication on both the environment and on your pocket.
3. Generate an income:
• A typical 4 kilo watt Altec-Solar system will produce three thousand four hundred units of electricity per year.
• If your solar system is linked to a grid then through the Feed-In-Tariff you will actually get paid for each unit of electricity it generates.
• This tariff is free from tax.
• It is also guaranteed for fifteen years.
• The installation of Solar Panels will also help to enhance the value of your property.
• Solar Panels are an excellent option of investment.
4. Low Maintenance
• There is very little maintenance required for up keeping solar panels.
• You can have them checked by a professional at least once a year to make sure that they are working well.
• You may also take into consideration that any trees which overshadow your roof area will need to be trimmed back.
• Reason being, the shade that they create can lead to a cutback in the available energy output.
5. Government Subsidies
• A latest survey shows that the installation of solar energy gets almost doubled.
• For now, there is a financial support available to help develop this technology and market.
• Now-a-days, more emphasis is being placed by governments regarding the choice of our energy consumption.
6. Government is planning for different schemes that will help engage the interest of businesses, communities and people with clean energy sustainability.
Solar Get Green is one of the leading solar panel suppliers Delhi which offer services that are truly reliable and trustworthy.
We are honest to our clients and we take pride in offering both consumer care and value for money.
We are dedicated in delivering our commitments to the highest possible standard.
We are an innovative company and are at the forefront of technological advances within the industry.
More and more homeowners today switch to solar energy for their home.
Most of the people are installing a residential solar panel system which is becoming a good economic decision to many homeowners across the country.
For all your solar energy needs, you can always contact a better solar panel supplier in Delhi.
Here are a few of the mistakes to avoid when switching to solar energy.
1. Having Unfavourable Expectations:
• Having a good expectation of the payback period will help you in deciding how to finance your system as different financing options will influence the profitability of your investment.
• When it comes to unreasonable expectations, another factor that homeowners often ignore is the variability of the sun.
• The output of the solar system is affected by cloud cover and the number of daylight hours.
• Understanding this variability will help you to manage your expectations with regard to the profitability of your system.
2. Not Researching the Financing Alternatives:
• With zero-down payment and monthly low payments, it seemed to be an obvious choice for many homeowners to reap the benefits of solar energy.
• Solar loans often come with no down-payment, flexible loan terms, and reasonable monthly payments which allow the homeowner to benefit from the solar PV systems.
3. Missing Out on Financial Incentives:
• In your initial research phase, you wish to know what programs are accessible to you to bring down the cost of your system.
• All this information will help you make the best financial decision and arm you with the information you would require once you start speaking with installers.
4. Not Getting More Than One Quote:
• You will have a chance to work together with the companies and decide which one is most suitable to handle the installation.
• Installers will assess the condition of your roof, evaluate its orientation, and take shade estimates.
• This is an important process which is required for the installers to advise the best design for your system and make a proper estimate of the cost.
• We can help you to find installers in your area and check out their credentials and see their Google and Yelp ratings and reviews.
5. Waiting Too Long:
• As more and more homeowners opt for solar energy for their home, solar rebates and tax credits will be phased out.
• It is important to understand that solar leases also come with their own escalation rate, whereby monthly payments enhance over time, something that generally makes leases less desirable.
• With an outright purchase or a solar loan, however, your solar PV system can help you lessen your electricity bill.
• It lessen the risk of rising costs as you will know exactly what you are paying for your system with no nasty surprises.
Solar get green is one of the best solar panel suppliers in Delhi. Our aim is to offer the most compelling value in the solar energy industry.
We install the utmost quality solar energy systems on time, safely, with high customer satisfaction, at a low cost.
Solar powered LED lights can be used both indoor and outdoor. They are water resistant and an LED bulb can last for up to 11 continuous years.
This makes the initial higher investment well worth it.
They are a good choice to light up your housing colony, institution, garden and industrial areas.
Today, they are in huge demand in rural parts of the country.
If you are willing to buy a solar powered LED bulb then you should get in touch with a reputed firm which can offer you these products at best possible rates.
A reputed solar street light supplier in Delhi can provide you products at very affordable costs.
Below mentioned are some points why you should buy a Solar Power LED Bulb:
- Ecologically friendly:
- Solar power LED bulb is much more Eco-Friendly. LED lights are free of toxic chemicals.
- Most of the solar lighting bulbs contain materials such as mercury which are dangerous for the environment.
- But, LED lights contain no toxic materials and are 100% recyclable.
- The long operational life time span also means that one LED light bulb can save material and production of 25 incandescent light bulbs.
- Cost Saving:
- Solar LED bulb will save your money and you don’t have to pay much for electricity.
- Installing a solar LED light is much more reasonable than installing a traditional lighting system.
- Battery backup:
- Most of the solar LED device today utilizes a battery backup which allows for more storage of power.
- So, if the sun goes out, you will still have power for a couple of days.
- In many ways, solar power and battery backup provides a reliable form of protection against the unexpected power outage.
- Easy installation:
- Solar LED bulb is easy to install. It typically needs a few bolts to hold them secure and some basic wiring.
- Solar lighting systems give the solar power system at the top of the pole for most installation configurations.
- Solar power systems will need a bit more for simple installations.
- Yet, the low voltage DC power is much safer to work with than standard electric.
- Zero Ultra violet Emissions:
- LED illumination turns out little infrared light and close to no UV emissions.
- For this reason, LED lighting is highly suitable for goods and materials which are susceptible to heat.
Solar Get Green is a reputed solar street light supplier in Delhi. Our Solar Street Lights are being utilized in urban and rural areas and preserves the non-renewable source of energy.
Solar Street Light has been available for a long time and is designed for use in less developed or isolated areas.
It is also available in circumstances when the electricity supply is less. It provides battery backup during cloudy and rainy seasons.
The level of innovation that occurs in the solar industry goes far beyond the residential and commercial solar panel installation.
Creative minds are now utilizing the solar power to attain new heights and make living environments healthier for people locally and abroad.
The solar technologies openly generate electricity that can be used, stored or converted for long-distance transmission.
If you want to install latest solar technologies in your home or nearby surroundings, then you may contact some reputed solar road stud suppliers in Delhi.
Check out these 5 solar inventions that are changing the world:
- Solar powered cell phone:
- A solar phone technology has been discovered by cell phone companies like ZTE, Sharp and Samsung.
- This technology includes an integrated solar panel that provides power instead of the conventional electricity powered battery.
- These cell phones are helpful for anyone who are away from any power source and need to be in contact with anyone.
- Solar powered oven:
- Through solar powered oven, one can bake, boil and steam food by using the energy of the sun.
- This can be done without the energy of fossil fuelled electricity.
- This invention has brought convenience to many rural communities who don’t have any access to gas or electricity supplies.
- It also enables the rural communities to experience thoroughly cooked food.
- It lessens the amount of diseases which can come from consuming uncooked food.
- Some companies have taken it a step further by creating specialised solar barbeques and solar grills.
- Portable solar computer:
- This awesome gadget is created to improve the education of students who basically lives in the developing nations.
- It was also created for travellers and outdoorsmen.
- It operates on open source software called Ubuntu Linux and is relatively cheap.
- It is also water proof.
- Solar air conditioning:
- According to LG, this incredible machine can cut down 212 kilograms of carbon dioxide in ten years.
- It combines the solar energy produced by modular cells and generates 70 watts per hour.
- Other companies have integrated this technology into their devices.
- Sources state that the savings generated during using this device range from 35%-50% on the monthly bill.
- Lennox Sun Source is another company which utilizes this technology and integrates it into their products.
- They successfully incorporate solar power by using a single 190-watt solar panel.
- And gives power to assist the motor components in any air conditioner.
- The solar outlet:
- This amazing gadget utilizes a suction cup to attach itself to any glass that absorbs the reflected energy of the sun which goes through it.
- On the other hand, there is a socket which you can plug to any device you want.
- The only weakness is that it took about 5 to 8 hours to fully charge.
- Once completely charged, you can utilize this device to charge your phone.
Solar Get Green is a reputed solar road stud supplier in Delhi. We provide finest quality solar road stud which saves your money and electricity bill.
It is a durable and money saving alternative. The Solar Road Studs glow brightly during the night- time for miles and miles and gives relief to many drivers.
Personalized road studs in various colours are made according to the clients’ requirements.
Due to high visibility of the Solar Road Studs, the risk of accidents can be avoided.