Solar energy is an important source of renewable energy. It is categorized as passive solar or active solar depending on how they capture and distribute solar energy or convert it into solar power.
Active solar techniques involve the use of photovoltaic systems, solar water and concentrated solar power heating to harness the energy. Passive solar technique involves designing spaces which naturally circulate air.
If you are planning to save money with solar energy, then install solar panel kits in your home. For installation, you can contact some of the reputed solar panel suppliers in Delhi. They will definitely offer you equipments at highly affordable rates.
Here are some most beneficial ways to save money with solar energy:
- Use Skylights: Skylights are very similar to solar light tubes. With skylights, you can bring natural daylight into rooms.
- Use Solar Light Tubes For Day lighting:
- Solar light tube allows you to bring in a lot more light without the installation of big windows.
- The average financial payback on solar light tubes is five to seven years
- Use a pool cover or blanket: Get a pool blanket or cover that uses the heat from the sun to warm your pool.
- Buy Solar Hot Water Panels For Your Home:
- Solar hot water panels can heat your pool, and they can also heat the water you use in your home.
- These solar hot water panels can be installed on every roof.
- They can also reduce electricity bills.
- Use Solar Landscape and Patio Lighting: These are the most rational ways to save money and energy with little initial investment. They save you money and cut your energy-related emissions. As your lighting needs change, they are easier to relocate.
- Dry your clothes in the sun: Use the sun to dry your clothes. It is possibly the simplest and most affordable ways to use solar power.
- Install awnings and blinds on windows: By installing awnings or blinds on windows, you can keep the sun from heating your house.
- Plant deciduous trees: You can plant deciduous trees on the east, south or west sides of your home to keep the hot sun out during summer.
- Apply Low-E Window Film: With Low-E Window films, you can let light into your home that reflects up to 90% or more of the heat.
- Photovoltaics: With a solar PV system, you can generate all of your electricity.
Solar Get Green is a reputed solar panel supplier in Delhi. We design and install the highest quality solar energy systems on time and safely with high customer satisfaction.
We offer products like LED Bulb, Solar Home Light System, Solar Panel, Solar Inverter, Solar Road Stud, Solar DC Air Conditioner, Solar Lantern, Solar Rooftop System, and Solar Street Light at much reasonable cost.